Welcome to Theology Explained
Theology Explained is mainly a resource site for Reformed Theology in the definition and explanation of the historic Reformed Churches and their creeds and confessions.
Remember, posting is a privilege, not a right.
Abuse of this privilege, as determined by the Moderators, will not be tolerated.
I fully subscribe to the following:
- Biblical inerrancy
- Six day young earth creationism
- Virgin birth
- Christ as the God-man
- Substitutionary atonement
- Resurrection of Christ’s self-same body without corruption
- Salvation of the elect of the Old and New Testament through Christ Alone by Grace Alone.
- Justification by faith alone
- Progressive sanctification
- End of time and history
- Visible appearing of Christ
- Resurrection of the dead
- Final judgment
There are various concepts within Reformed teaching that does not violate the principles of orthodox doctrine. Since views may vary we ask that members keep this in mind as you read and consider the posts, blogs, position papers, lectures and sermons. It is my hope that you will find this site helpful in your development of doctrine and an encouragement to your understanding in the theology of the Reformation.
Thank you for stopping in!